Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In the Kitchen by Beth Joy

When I first started using herbs I didn't realize that just because herbs are normally really safe to use I had to use measurements... One of the first herbal tea's I made was a Chamomile tea with lots of Chamomile and Lavender! I put just about anything in that tea that sounded good to me! I gave some to my momma and sister a cupful and they were asleep within ten minutes! I learned after that to be more careful with my tea's but I still add just about everything I can think of!

Well this is the recipe I used for the Chamomile tea but don't worry I fixed the measurements!

Beth's Chamomile tea;
3-4 apple slices
2 tbs. Cinnamon
1 tbs. Chamomile
1 1/2 tbs. Peppermint

I just make it like coffee.. It will make 12 cups of coffee. I hope you enjoy the tea!

Replies:
Mrs. Wallace
Sounds yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment